Gainer (CURRENCY:GNR) traded flat against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on April 16th. One Gainer coin can now be bought for approximately $0.0109 or 0.00000296 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. During the last week, Gainer has traded flat against the US dollar. Gainer has a total market cap of $131,925.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Gainer was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.29 or 0.00025374 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.86 or 0.00036781 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001521 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00008047 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0437 or 0.00000863 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006276 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0537 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0891 or 0.00001758 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
Gainer Coin Profile
Gainer (CRYPTO:GNR) uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 13th, 2018. Gainer’s total supply is 14,243,066 coins and its circulating supply is 12,071,840 coins. Gainer’s official website is www.gainercoin.com. Gainer’s official Twitter account is @GainerCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Gainer
Gainer can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gainer directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gainer should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gainer using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Gainer Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gainer and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.