Litecoin Cash (CURRENCY:LCC) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. One Litecoin Cash coin can currently be purchased for $0.0111 or 0.00000218 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and Braziliex. Litecoin Cash has a total market cap of $6.86 million and $154,073.00 worth of Litecoin Cash was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Litecoin Cash has traded down 15% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Mixin (XIN) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $203.55 or 0.04025440 BTC.
- Fusion (FSN) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00012245 BTC.
- Measurable Data Token (MDT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000025 BTC.
- EDRCoin (EDRC) traded 13.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00024894 BTC.
- Sakura Bloom (SKB) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- Bean Cash (BITB) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000021 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- XinFin Network (XDCE) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Qbao (QBT) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0259 or 0.00000511 BTC.
Litecoin Cash Profile
Litecoin Cash (LCC) is a coin. Its launch date was February 3rd, 2018. Litecoin Cash’s total supply is 620,297,457 coins. The Reddit community for Litecoin Cash is /r/LCCofficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin Cash’s official Twitter account is @LitecoinFork. The official website for Litecoin Cash is litecoinca.sh.
Litecoin Cash Coin Trading
Litecoin Cash can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange, YoBit, Exrates, CryptoBridge, Mercatox, Braziliex and SouthXchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Litecoin Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Litecoin Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.