Loopring (CURRENCY:LRC) traded down 4.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. Loopring has a market capitalization of $60.15 million and approximately $19.88 million worth of Loopring was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Loopring has traded down 15.3% against the dollar. One Loopring token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0726 or 0.00001434 BTC on major exchanges including OKEx, IDAX, CoinExchange and DragonEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006340 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $19.41 or 0.00383598 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019891 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002226 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000521 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 20.8% against the dollar and now trades at $55.86 or 0.01104143 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.75 or 0.00212547 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0779 or 0.00001541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00006125 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000135 BTC.
Loopring’s launch date was August 6th, 2017. Loopring’s total supply is 1,374,955,752 tokens and its circulating supply is 828,954,240 tokens. The Reddit community for Loopring is /r/loopringorg and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Loopring’s official website is loopring.org. The official message board for Loopring is medium.com/@loopring. Loopring’s official Twitter account is @loopringorg.
Buying and Selling Loopring
Loopring can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Ethfinex, YoBit, Tokenomy, DragonEX, Bithumb, OTCBTC, Binance, IDEX, OKEx, Gate.io, Bitbns, AirSwap, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Upbit and IDAX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Loopring directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Loopring should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Loopring using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Loopring Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Loopring and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.