Mineum (CURRENCY:MNM) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 16th. Over the last seven days, Mineum has traded flat against the dollar. Mineum has a total market capitalization of $121,243.00 and $0.00 worth of Mineum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Mineum coin can currently be bought for $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000125 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Sativacoin (STV) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0052 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Mineum (CRYPTO:MNM) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 4th, 2016. Mineum’s total supply is 9,586,367 coins and its circulating supply is 9,436,367 coins. Mineum’s official Twitter account is @mineumproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Mineum’s official website is mineum.org. Mineum’s official message board is forum.mineum.org.
Buying and Selling Mineum
Mineum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Mineum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Mineum should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Mineum using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Mineum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Mineum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.