Steem (CURRENCY:STEEM) traded 6.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 16th. Over the last seven days, Steem has traded 13.8% lower against the U.S. dollar. Steem has a market capitalization of $129.02 million and $1.77 million worth of Steem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Steem coin can now be purchased for $0.41 or 0.00008174 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, Binance, HitBTC and RuDEX.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5,089.07 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $315.59 or 0.06229880 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $83.56 or 0.01646990 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00019294 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.19 or 0.00043146 BTC.
- Crown (CRW) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00003478 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000556 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Zetacoin (ZET) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000034 BTC.
STEEM is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 4th, 2015. Steem’s total supply is 328,536,721 coins and its circulating supply is 311,562,627 coins. Steem’s official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Steem is steemit.com/@steemitblog. The Reddit community for Steem is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Steem’s official website is steem.com.
Buying and Selling Steem
Steem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX, GOPAX, HitBTC, Poloniex, Binance, Bittrex, Bithumb, Huobi, RuDEX and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Steem should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Steem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.