Argus (CURRENCY:ARGUS) traded 102.6% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 17th. One Argus coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and YoBit. During the last seven days, Argus has traded up 5.2% against the dollar. Argus has a market capitalization of $838.00 and approximately $7.00 worth of Argus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.47 or 0.00028232 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004226 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded up 12.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00013140 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.63 or 0.00146529 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00010956 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 20% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001748 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000138 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0050 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002504 BTC.
Argus is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 25th, 2017. Argus’ total supply is 5,194,373 coins and its circulating supply is 1,148,324 coins. Argus’ official website is www.argusnetwork.co. Argus’ official Twitter account is @Argus_coin.
Buying and Selling Argus
Argus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Argus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Argus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Argus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Argus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Argus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.