DigiCube (CURRENCY:CUBE) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 17th. One DigiCube coin can currently be purchased for $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges. DigiCube has a market cap of $163,043.00 and $0.00 worth of DigiCube was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, DigiCube has traded flat against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00025332 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00036636 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0806 or 0.00001548 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00007997 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0020 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0449 or 0.00000862 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006128 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000972 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0919 or 0.00001765 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 163.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000398 BTC.
DigiCube Coin Profile
DigiCube (CRYPTO:CUBE) uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 12th, 2016. DigiCube’s total supply is 2,429,126,009 coins. DigiCube’s official website is www.freestaking.com. DigiCube’s official Twitter account is @PurePoS.
DigiCube Coin Trading
DigiCube can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigiCube directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire DigiCube should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DigiCube using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigiCube Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigiCube and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.