GeoCoin (CURRENCY:GEO) traded up 9.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. During the last seven days, GeoCoin has traded 12.6% lower against the US dollar. GeoCoin has a market cap of $1.67 million and approximately $1,841.00 worth of GeoCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GeoCoin token can now be bought for $0.52 or 0.00010061 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Bittrex.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $79.38 or 0.01524384 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002285 BTC.
- Vulcano [OLD] (VULC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000180 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002169 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00012722 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0572 or 0.00001099 BTC.
- CyberMiles (CMT) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0383 or 0.00000736 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00028355 BTC.
GeoCoin (GEO) is a token. It was first traded on August 18th, 2013. GeoCoin’s total supply is 4,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,180,551 tokens. GeoCoin’s official Twitter account is @geo_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for GeoCoin is geocoin.cash.
Buying and Selling GeoCoin
GeoCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as GeoCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GeoCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy GeoCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for GeoCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GeoCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.