Incent (CURRENCY:INCNT) traded 6% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. One Incent token can currently be purchased for $0.20 or 0.00003794 BTC on major exchanges including Tidex, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Liqui and Bittrex. In the last week, Incent has traded down 1.8% against the dollar. Incent has a market capitalization of $9.15 million and approximately $38,862.00 worth of Incent was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006194 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $19.73 or 0.00376305 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019238 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002207 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.19 or 0.01071759 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00208118 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0858 or 0.00001636 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 7.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006311 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000134 BTC.
Incent’s total supply is 46,016,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 46,016,573 tokens. Incent’s official website is www.incentloyalty.com. Incent’s official Twitter account is @incentloyalty and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Incent Token Trading
Incent can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Tidex, Bittrex, Livecoin and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Incent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Incent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Incent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Incent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Incent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.