Japan Content Token (CURRENCY:JCT) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on April 17th. One Japan Content Token token can currently be purchased for $0.0335 or 0.00000640 BTC on major exchanges including P2PB2B, BitMart, LATOKEN and Simex. Over the last week, Japan Content Token has traded 12.6% lower against the dollar. Japan Content Token has a market cap of $0.00 and $172,705.00 worth of Japan Content Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006201 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $19.67 or 0.00376484 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019275 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002216 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $56.37 or 0.01078893 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $10.91 or 0.00208850 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0860 or 0.00001646 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 7.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006341 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000133 BTC.
Japan Content Token Profile
Japan Content Token’s total supply is 2,500,000,000 tokens. Japan Content Token’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Japan Content Token is ja-cket.com.
Buying and Selling Japan Content Token
Japan Content Token can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Simex, P2PB2B, LATOKEN and BitMart. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Japan Content Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Japan Content Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Japan Content Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Japan Content Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Japan Content Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.