Save Environment Token (CURRENCY:SET) traded down 5.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on April 17th. One Save Environment Token token can now be purchased for $0.25 or 0.00004844 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade Satoshi and Mercatox. Over the last seven days, Save Environment Token has traded 13.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Save Environment Token has a market cap of $242,992.00 and approximately $55.00 worth of Save Environment Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $614.43 or 0.11762233 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000252 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.25 or 0.00043145 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002436 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0163 or 0.00000313 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0543 or 0.00001040 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00025598 BTC.
Save Environment Token Token Profile
Save Environment Token (CRYPTO:SET) is a token. It launched on July 5th, 2018. Save Environment Token’s total supply is 55,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 960,636 tokens. Save Environment Token’s official Twitter account is @securosys. The official website for Save Environment Token is www.set4earth.com.
Buying and Selling Save Environment Token
Save Environment Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Save Environment Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Save Environment Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Save Environment Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Save Environment Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Save Environment Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.