TokenStars (CURRENCY:TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. TokenStars has a total market capitalization of $1.25 million and approximately $91,662.00 worth of TokenStars was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TokenStars token can currently be purchased for about $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC on major exchanges including Bit-Z and IDEX. Over the last week, TokenStars has traded 26.8% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.65 or 0.00050943 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003742 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000478 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000126 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000069 BTC.
TokenStars Token Profile
TokenStars (CRYPTO:TEAM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on October 11th, 2016. TokenStars’ total supply is 17,818,682 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,418,277 tokens. TokenStars’ official Twitter account is @tokenstars and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for TokenStars is tokenstars.com/team. TokenStars’ official message board is medium.com/@tokenstars.
Buying and Selling TokenStars
TokenStars can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TokenStars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade TokenStars should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase TokenStars using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TokenStars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TokenStars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.