U Network (CURRENCY:UUU) traded up 0.8% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. One U Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0005 or 0.00000010 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, DEx.top and HADAX. U Network has a market capitalization of $3.26 million and $152,989.00 worth of U Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, U Network has traded 20.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000348 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- AdHive (ADH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000015 BTC.
U Network Token Profile
U Network (UUU) is a token. It launched on February 9th, 2018. U Network’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,272,098,566 tokens. U Network’s official website is u.network. The Reddit community for U Network is /r/UNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. U Network’s official Twitter account is @UNetworkHQ. U Network’s official message board is medium.com/unetwork.
U Network Token Trading
U Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HADAX, DEx.top, DDEX, HitBTC, IDEX and Bibox. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as U Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire U Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy U Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for U Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for U Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.