ZINC (CURRENCY:ZINC) traded 1.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on April 17th. One ZINC coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0228 or 0.00000437 BTC on popular exchanges including $50.98, $18.94, $32.15 and $10.39. ZINC has a total market capitalization of $124,276.00 and $7.00 worth of ZINC was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ZINC has traded down 11.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $610.74 or 0.11723313 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000248 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000340 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00002469 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.22 or 0.00042693 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0538 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.34 or 0.00025741 BTC.
ZINC (CRYPTO:ZINC) is a coin. It launched on November 7th, 2017. ZINC’s total supply is 22,879,999 coins and its circulating supply is 5,455,578 coins. ZINC’s official Twitter account is @zinc_work. The official website for ZINC is zinc.work.
Buying and Selling ZINC
ZINC can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $5.60, $24.68, $24.43, $51.55, $50.98, $20.33, $18.94, $13.77, $10.39, $7.50, $32.15 and $33.94. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZINC directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZINC should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZINC using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZINC Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZINC and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.