ContractNet (CURRENCY:CNET) traded 1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 18th. One ContractNet coin can now be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000021 BTC on exchanges including BTC-Alpha, CoinBene and Cryptopia. Over the last week, ContractNet has traded down 1.3% against the dollar. ContractNet has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $48.00 worth of ContractNet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006328 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 8.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $21.35 or 0.00408205 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00019199 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002202 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000505 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $58.18 or 0.01112373 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $11.00 or 0.00210253 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006917 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0832 or 0.00001590 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000138 BTC.
ContractNet’s total supply is 23,000,000 coins. ContractNet’s official message board is medium.com/@contractnetlabs. The official website for ContractNet is contractnet.com. ContractNet’s official Twitter account is @contractNetlabs and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ContractNet
ContractNet can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinBene, BTC-Alpha and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ContractNet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ContractNet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase ContractNet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ContractNet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ContractNet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.