Dinerocoin (CURRENCY:DIN) traded flat against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on April 18th. Over the last seven days, Dinerocoin has traded flat against the dollar. Dinerocoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $504.00 worth of Dinerocoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Dinerocoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex, SouthXchange, Trade Satoshi and CryptoBridge.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0748 or 0.00001430 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002670 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- CryCash (CRC) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0349 or 0.00000668 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0199 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000138 BTC.
Dinerocoin Coin Profile
Dinerocoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 26th, 2018. Dinerocoin’s total supply is 7,836,616 coins. Dinerocoin’s official Twitter account is @DineroCrypto. The official message board for Dinerocoin is dinerocoin.org/blog. The Reddit community for Dinerocoin is /r/Dinerocoin. Dinerocoin’s official website is dinerocoin.org.
Dinerocoin Coin Trading
Dinerocoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, CryptoBridge, SouthXchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dinerocoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Dinerocoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Dinerocoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Dinerocoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dinerocoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.