Hero (CURRENCY:HERO) traded up 23% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on April 18th. Hero has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $7,917.00 worth of Hero was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Hero token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0682 or 0.00001341 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Hero has traded up 134.3% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006334 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $21.58 or 0.00412300 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019207 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002206 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0265 or 0.00000507 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $58.25 or 0.01113150 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $11.00 or 0.00210247 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00007027 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0828 or 0.00001582 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000139 BTC.
Hero launched on March 8th, 2018. Hero’s total supply is 14,765,425 tokens. The Reddit community for Hero is /r/HeroToken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Hero’s official website is herotoken.io. Hero’s official message board is medium.com/@HeroToken. Hero’s official Twitter account is @herotokenio.
Buying and Selling Hero
Hero can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Hero directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Hero should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Hero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Hero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Hero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.