bitUSD (CURRENCY:BITUSD) traded 1.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 21st. One bitUSD token can currently be bought for $1.01 or 0.00019187 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including OpenLedger DEX and BitShares Asset Exchange. bitUSD has a total market cap of $4.13 million and $43,169.00 worth of bitUSD was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, bitUSD has traded 14.1% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006094 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.41 or 0.00445097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019161 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.21 or 0.01068623 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00197630 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008467 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00001600 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000127 BTC.
bitUSD was first traded on November 5th, 2015. bitUSD’s total supply is 4,094,300 tokens. bitUSD’s official message board is bitsharestalk.org. The official website for bitUSD is bit.ly/BitShares_USD. bitUSD’s official Twitter account is @bitshares.
Buying and Selling bitUSD
bitUSD can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX and BitShares Asset Exchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as bitUSD directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade bitUSD should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase bitUSD using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for bitUSD Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for bitUSD and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.