Golem (CURRENCY:GNT) traded down 1.4% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on April 21st. In the last week, Golem has traded down 1.8% against the dollar. One Golem token can now be bought for $0.0893 or 0.00001697 BTC on exchanges including Zebpay, Vebitcoin, ABCC and Huobi. Golem has a market capitalization of $86.08 million and approximately $4.63 million worth of Golem was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006102 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.55 or 0.00447302 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019142 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002111 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0249 or 0.00000472 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.62 or 0.01075214 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $10.42 or 0.00197909 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 13% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008599 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0840 or 0.00001595 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000128 BTC.
Golem was first traded on November 17th, 2016. Golem’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 963,622,000 tokens. Golem’s official Twitter account is @golemproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Golem’s official website is golem.network. Golem’s official message board is blog.golemproject.net. The Reddit community for Golem is /r/GolemProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Golem Token Trading
Golem can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Poloniex, Vebitcoin, Ethfinex, OOOBTC, Binance, BitBay, Bithumb, WazirX, GOPAX, CoinExchange, Iquant, BitMart, DragonEX, Bitbns, BigONE, Tux Exchange, Gate.io, Cobinhood, Upbit, Bittrex, Zebpay, YoBit, Liqui, Braziliex, Tidex, ABCC, Cryptopia, OKEx, Huobi, Mercatox, Livecoin, Coinbe, Koinex and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Golem directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Golem should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Golem using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Golem Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Golem and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.