ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded 7.5% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 21st. Over the last week, ION has traded 14.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. ION has a market cap of $2.62 million and approximately $52,744.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ION coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.19 or 0.00003566 BTC on major exchanges including Bittrex, Trade By Trade and Upbit.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ontology (ONT) traded down 7.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00022888 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00034693 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00001522 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00007919 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0544 or 0.00001033 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000035 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006131 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0607 or 0.00001152 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 7.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0940 or 0.00001785 BTC.
ION Coin Profile
ION uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 19,831,680 coins and its circulating supply is 13,931,680 coins. The official message board for ION is ion.community. The official website for ION is ionomy.com. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bittrex and Trade By Trade. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ION should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ION using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.