QASH (CURRENCY:QASH) traded 4% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 21st. One QASH token can now be purchased for approximately $0.13 or 0.00002528 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, LATOKEN, Liquid and Hotbit. QASH has a total market capitalization of $46.54 million and $147,035.00 worth of QASH was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, QASH has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00006094 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $23.41 or 0.00445097 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00019161 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002119 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000471 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.21 or 0.01068623 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.40 or 0.00197630 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00008467 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0842 or 0.00001600 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000127 BTC.
QASH Token Profile
QASH’s genesis date was October 2nd, 2017. QASH’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 350,000,000 tokens. The official message board for QASH is steemit.com/@quoineliquid. The official website for QASH is liquid.plus. The Reddit community for QASH is /r/LiquidQash. QASH’s official Twitter account is @QUOINE_SG and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling QASH
QASH can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, EXX, Liquid, LATOKEN, GOPAX, Hotbit, IDEX, Huobi and Gate.io. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as QASH directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire QASH should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy QASH using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for QASH Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for QASH and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.