Contents Protocol (CURRENCY:CPT) traded down 4.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 22nd. One Contents Protocol token can now be bought for $0.0068 or 0.00000128 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Bilaxy and Upbit. Over the last seven days, Contents Protocol has traded 6.6% higher against the U.S. dollar. Contents Protocol has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $1.97 million worth of Contents Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $604.53 or 0.11393074 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000257 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00046721 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00002204 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0510 or 0.00000961 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00022886 BTC.
Contents Protocol Profile
CPT is a token. Its launch date was January 19th, 2018. Contents Protocol’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens. Contents Protocol’s official website is contentsprotocol.io. Contents Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/contents-protocol. Contents Protocol’s official Twitter account is @cryptaur.
Contents Protocol Token Trading
Contents Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Contents Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Contents Protocol should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Contents Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Contents Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Contents Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.