EvenCoin (CURRENCY:EVN) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on April 22nd. One EvenCoin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00004470 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, Mercatox and BTC-Alpha. Over the last week, EvenCoin has traded 15.1% lower against the dollar. EvenCoin has a market capitalization of $4.89 million and $814,265.00 worth of EvenCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004374 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.81 or 0.00505758 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00048083 BTC.
- ZPER (ZPR) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- HYPNOXYS (HYPX) traded 27.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000089 BTC.
- ZMINE (ZMN) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0159 or 0.00000301 BTC.
- FNKOS (FNKOS) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000277 BTC.
- VegaWallet Token (VGW) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003554 BTC.
- LocalCoinSwap (LCS) traded 8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0353 or 0.00000665 BTC.
EvenCoin (EVN) is a token. It was first traded on December 1st, 2017. EvenCoin’s total supply is 25,442,551 tokens and its circulating supply is 20,615,582 tokens. EvenCoin’s official website is www.evencoin.io. EvenCoin’s official Twitter account is @Envion_org.
EvenCoin Token Trading
EvenCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, BTC-Alpha and YoBit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EvenCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EvenCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy EvenCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EvenCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EvenCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.