Ignition (CURRENCY:IC) traded 1% higher against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on April 22nd. One Ignition coin can now be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00002274 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. Ignition has a total market capitalization of $123,178.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of Ignition was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Ignition has traded down 3.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00026122 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 26% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004963 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000082 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 10.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $8.62 or 0.00162554 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00011254 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00011259 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002934 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0815 or 0.00001536 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0166 or 0.00000313 BTC.
Ignition Coin Profile
IC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 17th, 2017. Ignition’s total supply is 1,076,534 coins and its circulating supply is 1,021,210 coins. The official website for Ignition is www.ignitioncoin.org. The Reddit community for Ignition is /r/ignitioncoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ignition’s official Twitter account is @ignition_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ignition
Ignition can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ignition directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ignition should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Ignition using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ignition Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ignition and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.