Karma (CURRENCY:KRM) traded down 53.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 21st. One Karma coin can now be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including $32.15, $18.94, $13.77 and $51.55. Karma has a market capitalization of $508,541.00 and approximately $408.00 worth of Karma was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Karma has traded down 60.4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Groestlcoin (GRS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00008201 BTC.
- Diamond (DMD) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.04 or 0.00019871 BTC.
- Riecoin (RIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000093 BTC.
- FairGame (FAIR) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- MicroBitcoin (MBC) traded 5.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
KRM is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Groestl hashing algorithm. It launched on February 3rd, 2014. Karma’s total supply is 3,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,782,809,241 coins. Karma’s official message board is medium.com/@hello_11092. The official website for Karma is www.karmaapp.io. The Reddit community for Karma is /r/KARMAEOS and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Karma’s official Twitter account is @KarmaBlockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Karma Coin Trading
Karma can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $33.94, $5.60, $50.98, $32.15, $7.50, $10.39, $51.55, $20.33, $13.77, $24.68, $24.43 and $18.94. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Karma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Karma should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Karma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Karma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Karma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.