Proxeus (CURRENCY:XES) traded up 1.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM E.T. on April 22nd. During the last seven days, Proxeus has traded 52.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. Proxeus has a total market capitalization of $2.95 million and approximately $0.00 worth of Proxeus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Proxeus token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0145 or 0.00000274 BTC on exchanges including IDEX and Liquid.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006130 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $24.60 or 0.00463926 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018963 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002142 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0252 or 0.00000475 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $57.62 or 0.01086377 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $10.86 or 0.00204851 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00007997 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0829 or 0.00001564 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000130 BTC.
Proxeus Token Profile
Proxeus’ launch date was January 26th, 2018. Proxeus’ total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 203,240,350 tokens. Proxeus’ official Twitter account is @proxeusapp. The Reddit community for Proxeus is /r/proxeus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Proxeus’ official website is proxeus.com. Proxeus’ official message board is medium.com/@proxeusapp_4423.
Proxeus Token Trading
Proxeus can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proxeus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proxeus should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Proxeus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proxeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proxeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.