Zap (CURRENCY:ZAP) traded 4.5% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 21st. During the last seven days, Zap has traded 2.2% lower against the US dollar. Zap has a market capitalization of $2.28 million and $6,018.00 worth of Zap was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Zap token can now be bought for $0.0174 or 0.00000330 BTC on major exchanges including HitBTC and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $599.57 or 0.11409811 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000255 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00045760 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0161 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002175 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded down 14% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0489 or 0.00000931 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- Nebulas (NAS) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.18 or 0.00022382 BTC.
ZAP is a token. Its launch date was October 18th, 2017. Zap’s total supply is 520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 131,534,257 tokens. Zap’s official Twitter account is @ZapOracles and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Zap is /r/ZapStore and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zap’s official website is www.zap.org.
Buying and Selling Zap
Zap can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zap directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zap should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zap using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zap Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zap and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.