Helium (CURRENCY:HLM) traded 37.2% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on April 23rd. One Helium coin can now be bought for $0.0724 or 0.00001303 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and Cryptopia. Helium has a total market cap of $724,906.00 and $19.00 worth of Helium was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Helium has traded 11.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.17 or 0.00021153 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.76 or 0.00031657 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0807 or 0.00001455 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00007441 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 6.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0529 or 0.00000953 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0018 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00006018 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0633 or 0.00001139 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0986 or 0.00001775 BTC.
Helium Coin Profile
Helium (HLM) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was March 1st, 2017. Helium’s total supply is 10,362,463 coins and its circulating supply is 10,014,083 coins. Helium’s official website is heliumchain.org. The Reddit community for Helium is /r/heliumchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Helium’s official Twitter account is @HeliumChain and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Helium Coin Trading
Helium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Helium directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Helium should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Helium using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Helium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Helium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.