Trinity Network Credit (CURRENCY:TNC) traded up 50.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on April 23rd. One Trinity Network Credit token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0088 or 0.00000159 BTC on major exchanges including Switcheo Network, Bibox, Kucoin and Gate.io. Over the last week, Trinity Network Credit has traded 18.2% higher against the dollar. Trinity Network Credit has a market capitalization of $2.93 million and $887,869.00 worth of Trinity Network Credit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005786 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $22.83 or 0.00411256 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018162 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002004 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000439 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $56.24 or 0.01013198 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $10.33 or 0.00186064 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00007596 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0783 or 0.00001411 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000121 BTC.
Trinity Network Credit Profile
Trinity Network Credit was first traded on December 1st, 2017. Trinity Network Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 333,333,333 tokens. Trinity Network Credit’s official website is trinity.tech. Trinity Network Credit’s official Twitter account is @TrinityCurrency. The Reddit community for Trinity Network Credit is /r/TrinityTNC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Trinity Network Credit Token Trading
Trinity Network Credit can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Switcheo Network, Gate.io, Bibox and Kucoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trinity Network Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Trinity Network Credit should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Trinity Network Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Trinity Network Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trinity Network Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.