Enjin Coin (CURRENCY:ENJ) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on April 24th. Over the last seven days, Enjin Coin has traded 1.2% lower against the dollar. Enjin Coin has a total market capitalization of $129.67 million and $21.04 million worth of Enjin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Enjin Coin token can currently be bought for $0.17 or 0.00003095 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Kucoin, Livecoin and Coinrail.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005541 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $23.04 or 0.00421778 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00018431 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001905 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.18 or 0.00992019 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.96 or 0.00182408 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.41 or 0.00007583 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0716 or 0.00001311 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000120 BTC.
Enjin Coin Token Profile
Enjin Coin’s genesis date was July 24th, 2017. Enjin Coin’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 767,107,985 tokens. The Reddit community for Enjin Coin is /r/EnjinCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enjin Coin’s official Twitter account is @
Enjin Coin Token Trading
Enjin Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Bancor Network, Livecoin, OKEx, COSS, Tidex, Coinrail, Kucoin, AirSwap, Bittrex, Cobinhood, Binance, HitBTC, IDEX, Cryptopia, Liqui and Kyber Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enjin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enjin Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enjin Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enjin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enjin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.