UR (CURRENCY:UR) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on April 24th. One UR coin can now be purchased for about $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. UR has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of UR was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, UR has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00004219 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00003143 BTC.
- Pirl (PIRL) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0303 or 0.00000558 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded up 15.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000082 BTC.
UR is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 16th, 2016. The official website for UR is ur.technology. UR’s official Twitter account is @URforall.
UR Coin Trading
UR can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UR directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UR should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy UR using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UR Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UR and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.