Elastic (CURRENCY:XEL) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on April 25th. One Elastic coin can now be bought for $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC on popular exchanges including Stellar Decentralized Exchange, Upbit and Bittrex. During the last week, Elastic has traded 15.1% higher against the dollar. Elastic has a total market cap of $7.27 million and $33,450.00 worth of Elastic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- MOAC (MOAC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.68 or 0.00012459 BTC.
- Grin (GRIN) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.45 or 0.00044542 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded 4.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000042 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00005760 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0311 or 0.00000565 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0209 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 7.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000015 BTC.
Elastic uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 8th, 2017. Elastic’s total supply is 100,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 91,676,277 coins. Elastic’s official website is www.elastic.pw. Elastic’s official Twitter account is @elastic_coin. Elastic’s official message board is talk.elasticexplorer.org. The Reddit community for Elastic is /r/XEL and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Elastic
Elastic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Stellar Decentralized Exchange and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elastic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elastic should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Elastic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elastic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elastic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.