Wagerr (CURRENCY:WGR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on April 24th. Over the last week, Wagerr has traded up 0.7% against the dollar. One Wagerr token can currently be purchased for about $0.11 or 0.00001947 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Waves Decentralized Exchange, Crex24 and YoBit. Wagerr has a total market cap of $19.35 million and $159,971.00 worth of Wagerr was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Particl (PART) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00060451 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded 9.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003590 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000190 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0085 or 0.00000155 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000492 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
Wagerr is a token. Wagerr’s total supply is 203,940,183 tokens and its circulating supply is 182,560,569 tokens. Wagerr’s official Twitter account is @wagerrx and its Facebook page is accessible here. Wagerr’s official website is www.wagerr.com. The Reddit community for Wagerr is /r/Wagerr and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Wagerr
Wagerr can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, YoBit, Waves Decentralized Exchange and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wagerr directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wagerr should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Wagerr using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wagerr Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wagerr and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.