Metaverse ETP (CURRENCY:ETP) traded 2% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on April 26th. One Metaverse ETP coin can now be purchased for $0.55 or 0.00010426 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including QBTC, HitBTC, Bit-Z and RightBTC. Metaverse ETP has a market capitalization of $38.87 million and $11.29 million worth of Metaverse ETP was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Metaverse ETP has traded 12.8% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $155.93 or 0.02973105 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $5.42 or 0.00103305 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00019406 BTC.
- Waltonchain (WTC) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00039700 BTC.
- Bitcoiin (B2G) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00006483 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0047 or 0.00000120 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000117 BTC.
About Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP (CRYPTO:ETP) is a coin. It was first traded on February 11th, 2017. Metaverse ETP’s total supply is 75,415,012 coins and its circulating supply is 71,086,157 coins. The official website for Metaverse ETP is mvs.org. The Reddit community for Metaverse ETP is /r/Metaverse_Blockchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Metaverse ETP is blog.mvs.org. Metaverse ETP’s official Twitter account is @mvs_org and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Metaverse ETP
Metaverse ETP can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: QBTC, CoinBene, Coinsuper, HitBTC, Bitfinex, Bit-Z, RightBTC and TOPBTC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Metaverse ETP directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Metaverse ETP should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Metaverse ETP using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Metaverse ETP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Metaverse ETP and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.