Gold Pressed Latinum (CURRENCY:GPL) traded flat against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on May 2nd. In the last seven days, Gold Pressed Latinum has traded flat against the dollar. Gold Pressed Latinum has a market cap of $23,173.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Gold Pressed Latinum was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Gold Pressed Latinum coin can currently be purchased for $0.0903 or 0.00001366 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $117.60 or 0.02114746 BTC.
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $4.89 or 0.00087850 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $24.96 or 0.00448859 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00016493 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00008760 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00014918 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0016 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.63 or 0.00011271 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 13.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.47 or 0.00008438 BTC.
Gold Pressed Latinum Coin Profile
Gold Pressed Latinum (GPL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt Jane hashing algorithm. Its launch date was August 27th, 2013. Gold Pressed Latinum’s total supply is 256,527 coins. Gold Pressed Latinum’s official website is www.scificrypto.info/gpl/index.htm.
Buying and Selling Gold Pressed Latinum
Gold Pressed Latinum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gold Pressed Latinum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gold Pressed Latinum should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Gold Pressed Latinum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gold Pressed Latinum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gold Pressed Latinum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.