Pillar (CURRENCY:PLR) traded down 0.4% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on May 5th. Pillar has a market cap of $7.58 million and $6,954.00 worth of Pillar was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Pillar token can currently be bought for about $0.0292 or 0.00000503 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX, Cryptopia and HitBTC. In the last seven days, Pillar has traded 7.4% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005235 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $22.92 or 0.00395007 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00017283 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001728 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.98 or 0.00930400 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.31 or 0.00160526 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006227 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0727 or 0.00001254 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000111 BTC.
Pillar Token Profile
Pillar’s launch date was June 26th, 2017. Pillar’s total supply is 800,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 259,348,201 tokens. The Reddit community for Pillar is /r/PillarProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pillar’s official website is pillarproject.io. Pillar’s official Twitter account is @PillarWallet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Pillar
Pillar can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bancor Network, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pillar directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Pillar should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pillar using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pillar Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pillar and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.