TenX (CURRENCY:PAY) traded 6.8% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on May 5th. One TenX token can now be purchased for about $0.25 or 0.00004309 BTC on major exchanges including Cobinhood, OKEx, Bithumb and Bit-Z. TenX has a total market cap of $28.57 million and $1.38 million worth of TenX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, TenX has traded up 1.3% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00005234 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $22.90 or 0.00394883 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00017271 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $53.98 or 0.00930801 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.33 or 0.00160844 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00006231 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0726 or 0.00001252 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000111 BTC.
TenX’s launch date was June 6th, 2016. TenX’s total supply is 205,218,256 tokens and its circulating supply is 114,347,861 tokens. The official website for TenX is www.tenx.tech. The Reddit community for TenX is /r/TenX. TenX’s official Twitter account is @tenxwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. TenX’s official message board is blog.tenx.tech.
TenX Token Trading
TenX can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, BitBay, Cobinhood, OKEx, Neraex, Kyber Network, Livecoin, IDEX, Cryptopia, Huobi, Gate.io, Bittrex, Bithumb, Upbit, Bit-Z, BigONE, Vebitcoin, HitBTC, Kucoin, Coinrail, COSS, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TenX directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TenX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TenX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TenX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TenX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.