Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 15.7% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One Elixir token can currently be bought for about $0.0049 or 0.00000059 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Kucoin, CoinExchange and IDEX. Elixir has a total market cap of $172,720.00 and approximately $1,421.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Elixir has traded 37.2% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00005549 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 12.5% against the dollar and now trades at $26.97 or 0.00324176 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012059 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 24.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001737 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 16.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000392 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 21.9% against the dollar and now trades at $74.18 or 0.00891763 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 18% higher against the dollar and now trades at $13.16 or 0.00158151 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 14.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00005025 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 16.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0082 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Elixir Token Profile
Elixir’s genesis date was September 2nd, 2017. Elixir’s total supply is 35,339,174 tokens. Elixir’s official Twitter account is @elixtoken. The official website for Elixir is elixirtoken.io. The Reddit community for Elixir is /r/elixirtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Elixir Token Trading
Elixir can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kucoin and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elixir directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elixir should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.