Linkey (CURRENCY:LKY) traded 3.7% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One Linkey token can currently be purchased for about $0.61 or 0.00007555 BTC on popular exchanges. Linkey has a total market capitalization of $30.26 million and $607,982.00 worth of Linkey was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Linkey has traded up 5.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $100.63 or 0.01256312 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000039 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 22.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000121 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 19.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001697 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 7.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0983 or 0.00001227 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 9.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0585 or 0.00000730 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00007260 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001312 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.58 or 0.00069691 BTC.
- Viacoin (VIA) traded up 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.75 or 0.00009391 BTC.
Linkey (LKY) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 24th, 2013. Linkey’s total supply is 195,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 50,000,000 tokens. Linkey’s official website is www.linkey.info. Linkey’s official Twitter account is @LKYFoundation and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Linkey Token Trading
Linkey can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BCEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Linkey directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Linkey should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Linkey using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Linkey Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Linkey and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.