Peony (CURRENCY:PNY) traded down 17.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. One Peony coin can currently be bought for $0.0139 or 0.00000168 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Graviex and Crex24. Over the last seven days, Peony has traded down 34.3% against the U.S. dollar. Peony has a total market capitalization of $5,706.00 and $54.00 worth of Peony was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- MintCoin (MINT) traded up 45.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- AsiaCoin (AC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Interstellar Holdings (HOLD) traded up 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- GPU Coin (GPU) traded 18.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- HollyWoodCoin (HWC) traded up 14.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0456 or 0.00000551 BTC.
- AllSafe (ASAFE) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000433 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded up 24% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- MedicCoin (MEDIC) traded 12.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Digital Rupees (DRS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Peony (CRYPTO:PNY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on April 16th, 2018. Peony’s total supply is 529,156 coins and its circulating supply is 411,602 coins. The official website for Peony is www.peonycoin.io. Peony’s official Twitter account is @PeonyCoin.
Peony Coin Trading
Peony can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Graviex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peony directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peony should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peony using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peony and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.