Proton Token (CURRENCY:PTT) traded 23.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. One Proton Token token can now be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BitForex, CoinTiger, BCEX and FCoin. Over the last seven days, Proton Token has traded 6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Proton Token has a market cap of $222,733.00 and approximately $118,096.00 worth of Proton Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005421 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.85 or 0.00335489 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012502 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001568 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 12.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0302 or 0.00000378 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 17.7% against the dollar and now trades at $70.47 or 0.00880398 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $12.28 or 0.00153450 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 8.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004825 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Proton Token Token Profile
Proton Token’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,393,756,400 tokens. The official website for Proton Token is www.proton.global. Proton Token’s official Twitter account is @proton_global.
Proton Token Token Trading
Proton Token can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BitForex, DDEX, LBank, FCoin, CoinTiger and BCEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proton Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Proton Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Proton Token using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Proton Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proton Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.