Wings (CURRENCY:WINGS) traded 21.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 12:00 PM E.T. on May 15th. Wings has a market cap of $4.21 million and approximately $34,693.00 worth of Wings was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Wings token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0436 or 0.00000545 BTC on major exchanges including Kyber Network, Livecoin, Binance and Bittrex. In the last seven days, Wings has traded up 4.4% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.43 or 0.00005374 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $26.99 or 0.00337011 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012479 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 10.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001547 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000381 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 18.1% against the dollar and now trades at $70.72 or 0.00883109 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 13.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.22 or 0.00152561 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00004801 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0077 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Wings Token Profile
Wings’ launch date was December 31st, 2016. Wings’ total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 96,435,286 tokens. The Reddit community for Wings is /r/WingsDAO. The official website for Wings is wings.ai. Wings’ official Twitter account is @wingsplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wings
Wings can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gatecoin, IDEX, Bittrex, Kyber Network, Bancor Network, HitBTC, Gate.io, Binance, Livecoin, Liqui and Upbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wings directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Wings should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Wings using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wings Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wings and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.