Zipper (CURRENCY:ZIP) traded 23.3% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on May 15th. In the last seven days, Zipper has traded up 23.6% against the dollar. One Zipper token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including OKEx, FCoin, DigiFinex and IDCM. Zipper has a market capitalization of $9.02 million and approximately $3.92 million worth of Zipper was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded 11.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.80 or 0.00082396 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 10.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00007849 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded up 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005457 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0659 or 0.00000799 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0266 or 0.00000322 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded 28.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000452 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 16% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000033 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded up 31.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000055 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0051 or 0.00000062 BTC.
Zipper Token Profile
Zipper (CRYPTO:ZIP) is a token. It launched on January 28th, 2018. Zipper’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 16,199,999,812 tokens. Zipper’s official Twitter account is @ZipperInfo. The official website for Zipper is zipper.io.
Buying and Selling Zipper
Zipper can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, IDCM, FCoin and DigiFinex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zipper directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Zipper should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zipper using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zipper Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zipper and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.