Bata (CURRENCY:BTA) traded 4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on May 15th. One Bata coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0288 or 0.00000362 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, Cryptopia, YoBit and SouthXchange. During the last week, Bata has traded up 16.8% against the U.S. dollar. Bata has a total market capitalization of $145,324.00 and approximately $400.00 worth of Bata was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $99.04 or 0.01244971 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 24.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0103 or 0.00000130 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 14.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001702 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0989 or 0.00001243 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0587 or 0.00000738 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007591 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 14.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00007498 BTC.
- Lightning Bitcoin (LBTC) traded up 21.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6.52 or 0.00082000 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 7.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001413 BTC.
Bata Coin Profile
Bata (BTA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was April 28th, 2015. Bata’s total supply is 5,052,024 coins. The official website for Bata is www.bata.io. Bata’s official Twitter account is @Bata_Money and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bata is /r/batamoney and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bata’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Buying and Selling Bata
Bata can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Livecoin, SouthXchange and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bata directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bata should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bata using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bata Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bata and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.