Lympo (CURRENCY:LYM) traded 5.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 0:00 AM E.T. on May 15th. During the last week, Lympo has traded up 12.8% against the U.S. dollar. Lympo has a market cap of $9.77 million and $787,810.00 worth of Lympo was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Lympo token can currently be bought for $0.0118 or 0.00000146 BTC on major exchanges including Allbit, HADAX, Ethfinex and Cobinhood.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00005551 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $27.02 or 0.00334098 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00012432 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 20.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000383 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 15% against the dollar and now trades at $71.44 or 0.00883268 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $12.68 or 0.00156758 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00004849 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 10.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000097 BTC.
Lympo’s genesis date was December 27th, 2017. Lympo’s total supply is 999,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 826,672,989 tokens. The official website for Lympo is lympo.io. Lympo’s official message board is firstname.lastname@example.org. The Reddit community for Lympo is /r/LYMPO. Lympo’s official Twitter account is @Lympo_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Lympo Token Trading
Lympo can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io, Kucoin, IDEX, Ethfinex, Fatbtc, Cobinhood, Allbit and HADAX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Lympo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Lympo should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Lympo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Lympo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Lympo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.