Atomic Coin (CURRENCY:ATOM) traded 1.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on May 17th. Over the last seven days, Atomic Coin has traded 19% lower against the U.S. dollar. Atomic Coin has a total market cap of $10,515.00 and $1.00 worth of Atomic Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Atomic Coin coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $4.50 or 0.00063641 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 11% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00018419 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002679 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $12.76 or 0.00180506 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00012578 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Sphere (SPHR) traded down 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007054 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded up 34.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000080 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 17.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000726 BTC.
Atomic Coin Coin Profile
Atomic Coin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on September 23rd, 2016. Atomic Coin’s total supply is 18,554,847 coins. Atomic Coin’s official message board is forum.atomicproject.org. Atomic Coin’s official Twitter account is @AtomcoinProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Atomic Coin is /r/AtomicCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Atomic Coin’s official website is www.atomicproject.org.
Atomic Coin Coin Trading
Atomic Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Cryptopia and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atomic Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.