BANKEX (CURRENCY:BKX) traded 4.6% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One BANKEX token can now be bought for approximately $0.0205 or 0.00000281 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Hotbit, Upbit, Bittrex and OKEx. Over the last week, BANKEX has traded down 5.8% against the US dollar. BANKEX has a market cap of $1.95 million and approximately $283,336.00 worth of BANKEX was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $627.12 or 0.08595319 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000312 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.57 or 0.00035278 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001605 BTC.
- Project Pai (PAI) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0500 or 0.00000686 BTC.
- TrueChain (TRUE) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.88 or 0.00011998 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
BKX is a token. It was first traded on July 11th, 2017. BANKEX’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 94,938,649 tokens. The official website for BANKEX is bankex.com/en. The official message board for BANKEX is blog.bankex.org. BANKEX’s official Twitter account is @BankExProtocol and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BANKEX is /r/bankex and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
BANKEX Token Trading
BANKEX can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, HitBTC, Upbit, Bittrex, Hotbit, Simex and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BANKEX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BANKEX should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BANKEX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BANKEX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BANKEX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.