Beacon (CURRENCY:BECN) traded up 18.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. One Beacon coin can now be bought for $0.0036 or 0.00000050 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24 and CryptoBridge. Beacon has a market capitalization of $27,601.00 and approximately $34.00 worth of Beacon was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Beacon has traded down 48.1% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.31 or 0.00072865 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0350 or 0.00000480 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001459 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0168 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.58 or 0.00008010 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded down 48.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001741 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0081 or 0.00000112 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded down 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Beacon Coin Profile
Beacon is a coin. Beacon’s total supply is 7,961,594 coins and its circulating supply is 7,590,764 coins. The official website for Beacon is www.beaconcrypto.org. Beacon’s official Twitter account is @BeaconCrypto1.
Beacon Coin Trading
Beacon can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Beacon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Beacon should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Beacon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Beacon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Beacon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.