Cred (CURRENCY:LBA) traded 6.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on May 17th. Cred has a market capitalization of $21.80 million and approximately $1.34 million worth of Cred was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Cred has traded down 19.2% against the U.S. dollar. One Cred token can now be bought for about $0.0424 or 0.00000585 BTC on popular exchanges including Kyber Network, OKEx, IDEX and DDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005307 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $25.28 or 0.00349048 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013734 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001735 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000373 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $59.68 or 0.00824047 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 8.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.06 or 0.00152678 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 4.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005021 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 11% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000998 BTC.
Cred Token Profile
Cred was first traded on April 12th, 2018. Cred’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 514,760,137 tokens. The Reddit community for Cred is /r/Libra_Credit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Cred is www.mycred.io. Cred’s official Twitter account is @LibraCredit.
Cred Token Trading
Cred can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Kyber Network, OKEx, UEX, IDEX, Bilaxy, DDEX, Huobi, Gate.io and Bibox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cred directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cred should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cred using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cred Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cred and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.