Ethereum Meta (CURRENCY:ETHM) traded down 10.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 17th. During the last week, Ethereum Meta has traded 5.3% lower against the U.S. dollar. One Ethereum Meta token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including STEX and Token Store. Ethereum Meta has a market cap of $124,494.00 and $465.00 worth of Ethereum Meta was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005236 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $24.74 or 0.00347728 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00013979 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001686 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $58.16 or 0.00817467 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $10.92 or 0.00153453 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Basic Attention Token (BAT) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00004966 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded up 11% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0715 or 0.00001005 BTC.
Ethereum Meta Profile
Ethereum Meta was first traded on December 28th, 2017. Ethereum Meta’s total supply is 96,571,598 tokens and its circulating supply is 87,206,045 tokens. Ethereum Meta’s official Twitter account is @EthereumMeta and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ethereum Meta’s official website is ethermeta.com.
Buying and Selling Ethereum Meta
Ethereum Meta can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and Token Store. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Meta directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Meta should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Ethereum Meta using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Meta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Meta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.